An online training session on Friday 19 June for charities and not for profit groups in Surrey.
- Have you formed a new group that you want to register as a charity?
- Do you want to convert an old-style Charity into a new Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)?
- Do you want to explore whether your charity’s trustees are protected from personal liability?
- Do you want to modernise your Constitution?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then sign up for our training on Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) and find out what is right for you.
The training is ideal for trustees, small charities and local campaigners who want to seek a modern and secure way to operate their charity.
If you are a trustee of a Community Building, a Voluntary Car Scheme, or another grassroots charitable or campaign group, join our training and explore how to become a CIO.
The training will cover:
- What is a CIO?
- Is a CIO right for us?
- CIO Structures and Options
- Pros and Cons of CIOs
- Step by Step of how to do it
The training will be led by Surrey Community Action’s Head of Communities and Development, Nick Bragger.
The training costs just £5.00. Book your place today!