Surrey Community Action offers a payroll service for Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector groups working within Surrey, currently running 24 monthly payrolls for organisations in the sector.
This flexible service can run from basic payroll to a full payroll service including BACS employee payments and monthly BACS PAYE payments to the Inland Revenue as well as monthly Real Time Information (RTI) submissions to HMRC.
For further details and to discuss your requirements, please contact us on 01483 566072 or by email.
Basic Payroll Service cost for first year is £110 per employee, comprising:
- £25.00 – Initial setup fee, per employee
- £5.00 – Monthly fee, per employee
- £25.00 – End of year fee for monthly RTI filing, P60 per employee
Additional costs would include:
- £5.00 – Change of details for existing employee
- £35.00 – P45 for leavers, per employee
- £5.00 – SMP and SSP administration, per employee
All of the above charges are exclusive of VAT.
< Back to Business Services