6 month contract (possible extension)
£10.00ph-£11.20ph depending on experience.
25-35 hours per week, must include Tuesday and Thursday 10am-3pm at the Guildford Centre (10 hours pw). The remaining hours are flexible.
- Providing extra rehabilitation cover to the Rehabilitation Team and admin support.
- To process initial referrals, recording all details on CRM.
- After induction and training to do assessments, goal setting and monitoring of clients and families into our services.
- Carrying out some 1:1 support sessions with individuals who have a brain injury.
- Providing some cover for holiday and sickness to the other Rehab Coordinators, for centre sessions, 1:1 sessions, Zoom coffee mornings, Drop In session cover.
The ideal candidate will have experience in acquired or traumatic brain injury, and an added bonus would be OT, SLT, physiotherapy or psychotherapy experience.
For Job Description and Person Specification please email email@example.com
For an informal telephone discussion please send your telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and she will ring you back.
To apply, please send your CV and a short email to support your application, highlighting anything that will support your application.
No closing date: need to fill this position asap. 2 interviews (1 on zoom and 1 at the Guildford centre), references, DBS check.
Send to Sonja Freebody, CEO email@example.com
Headway Surrey is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based solely on a person’s merit, skills, experience and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of disability, age, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.