Are you passionate about helping young people and seeing them achieve their goals?
£18,200 – £20,066 (depending on experience).
35 hours per week.
Core working hours are 9.30am -4.30pm Monday to Friday. There will also be occasional evening and weekend cover required.
About the role
Building Futures is halow’s community based learning programme that aims to nurture the independence, enrich the lives, continue the education and build the futures of our young people living with learning disabilities. The programme runs for up to 5 days per week across 3 year groups.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and caring Project Worker to be part of the team and help supporting the Year Leads to plan and deliver Building Futures sessions.
To be considered for interview, you must be
- Passionate in working with halow young people and seeing them achieve their goals.
- An excellent communicator through all mediums and to all people.
- Confident to support and deliver outstanding person-centred sessions to groups of young people.
- Proactive and keen for continuous improvement; contributing to the development of the programme and working closely with young people, year leaders and other staff.
- Able to provide an unrivalled level of service and support to our young people, colleagues and stakeholders of Building Futures service by being responsible for Safeguarding around young people ensuring a safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led service – compliant with regulations and legislation.
How to apply:
Please email us your CV to email@example.com to start the application form.
What we offer:
- halow is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata), workplace pension, staff discounts and commitment to paying the Living Wage.
- Fully paid induction, training and ongoing career development programme with a focus on exceptional person centred care & support.
- An employee assistance programme and a supportive and caring team to work with.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 6th December 2021
Interview dates: Will take place throughout the advertising period to please don’t delay in applying!
For further information see: https://halowproject.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/30