Walton Charity is a forward thinking and independent charity supporting local community programmes in Elmbridge.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to lead our community team to increase our reach and impact.
Competitive Salary £40K + pa plus benefits. Central Walton location
Purpose of Job – To develop and lead on:
• A portfolio of grants, partnerships and grant programmes – ensuring that all operate effectively, deliver value for money and have demonstrable impact.
• The Charity’s evaluation framework and capturing and measuring our impact
• A local Giving framework and to lever additional funds for local community programmes
• An evidence-based approach to understanding, highlighting and responding to local inequality
• The Charity’s communications to ensure increased awareness of local inequality and the impact of the charity’s work
The role will suit a decisive and articulate team player whose experience may have been gained in either the commercial or charity sectors. Highly organised and capable, you have proven ability to create excellent relationships with a range of people and stakeholders.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in Walton Charity’s continued success.
If you feel you offer the necessary attributes, enthusiasm and ambition, we are very keen to hear from you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion about the role please contact email@example.com