Staines Helping Hands is a local charitable organisation set up by volunteers for the help and benefit of those living in the TW18 Staines-upon-Thames area.
The type of help they provide includes:
- Essential transport to and from the hospital, clinics, and health centres
- Collection of clients' prescriptions
- Accompanying clients with shopping and medical appointments
- Visiting elderly, disabled, or housebound clients for a chat or a cuppa
- Assistance with letter writing and form-filling
- Anything a good neighbour would do.