Clandon Good Neighbours is a scheme run by volunteers from the West Clandon community to support anyone in our village who may need a little extra help from time to time.
Our volunteers hope to help with:
- visits to the doctor or hospital;
- social visits in your home;
- prescriptions / groceries / library books;
- some advice or just a chat.
But how else can we help you? We hope that we can provide other neighbourly help if possible.
We need volunteers to provide assistance as:
- Duty officer (answering the telephone and organizing help when required).
- Driver (transport to the shops, clubs, surgeries, clinics or hospital).
- Social Visitor (collection of groceries, prescriptions, library books, a cup of coffee and a chat).