In partnership with Ecopare, Surrey Community Action have developed a half day Energy Awareness seminar, one tailored for community space providers.
The Energy Awareness Seminar includes:
• Setting the context: The drive for sustainable organisations
• Your energy bills demystified
• Energy terminology explained
• Interactive benchmarking of costs and identifying usage patterns
• Identification of key energy consumers
• Energy reduction project case studies
• Delivering successful energy reduction projects
Refreshments will be provided and there will be the opportunity to chat with Surrey Community Action staff about their Community Buildings, Warmth Matters and Warm Hub projects, as well as the opportunity to chat to representatives from Ecopare, our energy savings partner.
This seminar will be taking place on Tuesday 31st March at 10.30am – 1.30pm at Surrey Community Action, Astolat, Coniers Way, New Inn Lane, Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4 7HL
If you are interested in attending or would like further information contact