Our Money Matters project offers information on budgeting and saving money and advice on how to make your money go further.
How we can help
We know it can be daunting, but talking about money can be the first step to getting support and dealing with any money worries you may have. The Money Matters project can help you to take that first step, support you in getting the help you need and help prevent things from getting out of control.
You can get help from us by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling 07521 503696
- Dropping into one of our community pop-ups (coming soon)
Click here for a mental health and debt guide.
Our service is
If you have money worries or are experiencing financial difficulties then there is plenty of help available. Click here for a list of advice organisations.
If you would like to make a referral please email email@example.com
Our pop-ups are back! Thanks to funding from the National Lottery Community Fund, people will be able to stop and chat with us, get some free information and learn how to save money and energy too. We’ll also have a free gift for you to take away!
Where you can find us
- Check back soon for new dates
What information will be available?
- Claiming financial support and other assistance such as the Warm Home Discount and Priority Service Register
- Water tariff information
- Finding the best deal for your gas and electric
- Getting extra help in a power cut
- Making changes for a warmer home and cheaper bills
- Debt signposting advice
- Budgeting and the power of managing your money – you can also book Zoom sessions on how to save money.
If you are holding an event or would like us to attend your community centre then get in touch – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you scam savvy?
We also offer Warmth Matters advice sessions in the autumn to help people better understand their fuel bills, find the best deals and identify other sources of help and support to avoid fuel poverty.
If you would like to talk to us about running a free advice session, please contact David Carter on 07521 503696 or email email@example.com
The Money Matters projected is supported by The Sobell Foundation, The Henry Smith Charity, Tesco Bags of Help and the National Lottery Community Fund.