Guildford – free parking onsite
28 days holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays (pro rata)
Part Time, 18 hours a week, Salary, £10,338 to £10,965
About the Role
Passionate about Marketing? Keen to make a difference? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our friendly Marketing and Communications Team.
• Assist in the writing, editing and proof reading of external and internal communications and marketing material
• Create visually appealing posters, flyers and social media content using design software
• Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager and CEO
• Coordinate the ordering and supply of communications, PR and Marketing materials
• Assist with the planning and execution of large scale events for carers and staff.
• Keep up to date with marketing and digital developments
• Have administrative experience, ideally in a Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or PR team.
• Be able to write well, to guidelines and appropriately for a wide range of audiences, including young carers, adult carers, and professionals.
• Have experience of using design software, able to create visually appealing materials such as posters and social media posts.
• Have knowledge or experience of planning and implementing large-scale events.
• A desire to make a difference within your community.
A small amount of weekend work, on a rota, may be required to monitor social media accounts.
Action for Carers (Surrey) has a vision ‘to enable all unpaid carers to have a voice and access support to improve their quality of life and wellbeing.’ You will be joining a committed, passionate charity determined to make a difference to carers of all ages across Surrey.
How to apply
Send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications: 27 January 2019